Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."![]()
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!![]()
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*
Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
It's amazing!
A goal to reach up to lol
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."![]()
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!![]()
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*
Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!I talk alot
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing!A goal to reach up to lol
![]()
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."![]()
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!![]()
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*
Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!I talk alot
Lol my highest to 2700Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing!A goal to reach up to lol
![]()
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."![]()
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!![]()
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*
Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!I talk alot
Lol my highest to 2700Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Let's Chat!
Ooc! .Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing!A goal to reach up to lol
![]()
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."![]()
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!![]()
I talk alot
Lol my highest to 2700Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
My highest RP is around 5000 words. It was a solo.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Perhaps that rp req was the first time we talked..but then I always saw ya chat here as soon as you joined!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:00Ooc! .Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)
Lol my highest to 2700Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Let's Chat!
This is fabulous
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"