OOC Let's Chat!

Thank youu Bella!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny! :)

@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..." :laugh:

Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP! <3
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*

Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!
:lol: I talk alot

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
It's amazing! <3 A goal to reach up to lol :D
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny! :)

@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..." :laugh:

Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP! <3
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*

Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!
:lol: I talk alot

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing! <3 A goal to reach up to lol :D
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny! :)

@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..." :laugh:

Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP! <3
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*

Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!
:lol: I talk alot
Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
Lol my highest to 2700
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing! <3 A goal to reach up to lol :D
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny! :)

@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..." :laugh:

Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP! <3
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*

Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!
:lol: I talk alot
Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
Lol my highest to 2700
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing! <3 A goal to reach up to lol :D
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:46 *claps*
Congratulations, Penny! :)

@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..." :laugh:

Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP! <3

:lol: I talk alot
Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
Lol my highest to 2700
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?
Ooc! .

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
My highest RP is around 5000 words. It was a solo. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing! <3 A goal to reach up to lol :D
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:52

:lol: I talk alot
Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
Lol my highest to 2700
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?
Ooc! .
Perhaps that rp req was the first time we talked..but then I always saw ya chat here as soon as you joined!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 16:00 My highest RP is around 5000 words. It was a solo. :lol:
This is fabulous

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3