Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Guys, how does Polyjuice potion work?
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Hello chat.
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
It allows u to switch between ur pc and iNPC w/o logging out of one account and logging into the other. The same is true for staff accounts.
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Let's Chat!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
Clarkieeee
Let's Chat!
Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Let's Chat!
Welcome!Emmlet Trap wrote: 53 minutes ago Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |