OOC Let's Chat!

Ohh noo what happened??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I got like a sinus infection or smth I have a drs appointment tho!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh..take care..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 02:56
Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 15:07 I'm good! An hour left of a seminar and then I am free!
Yay! :wow:
Still stumped on a dissertation draft though :lol:
Not yay! :'(

I know you'll smash it though sis! :green_heart:
Working through it slowly!

I've until the 19th to submit the first draft ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:53 I think I got like a sinus infection or smth I have a drs appointment tho!
oh nooo. hope you are feeling better soon. *hugs*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:55
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:53 I think I got like a sinus infection or smth I have a drs appointment tho!
oh nooo. hope you are feeling better soon. *hugs*
*hugssee*

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
hi penelope!
oof, i hope you feel better soon cass, being sick sucks!

OOC Let's Chat!
How are youu Madoka??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:57 How are youu Madoka??
i'm ok! school just started back so i'm bracing myself for the intense workload that'll soon follow... hbt u?

OOC Let's Chat!
Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 11:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:57 How are youu Madoka??
i'm ok! school just started back so i'm bracing myself for the intense workload that'll soon follow... hbt u?
Ohhh all the best! Well going to get autumn break to 10 days..so am happy..but I'm going no where..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."