Let's Chat!
I think I got like a sinus infection or smth I have a drs appointment tho!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Working through it slowly!Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 02:56Yay!![]()
Not yay!Still stumped on a dissertation draft though![]()
I know you'll smash it though sis!![]()
I've until the 19th to submit the first draft
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
oh nooo. hope you are feeling better soon. *hugs*Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:53 I think I got like a sinus infection or smth I have a drs appointment tho!
Let's Chat!
*hugssee*Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:55oh nooo. hope you are feeling better soon. *hugs*Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 11:53 I think I got like a sinus infection or smth I have a drs appointment tho!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
hi penelope!
oof, i hope you feel better soon cass, being sick sucks!
oof, i hope you feel better soon cass, being sick sucks!
Let's Chat!
i'm ok! school just started back so i'm bracing myself for the intense workload that'll soon follow... hbt u?
Let's Chat!
Ohhh all the best! Well going to get autumn break to 10 days..so am happy..but I'm going no where..Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 11:59i'm ok! school just started back so i'm bracing myself for the intense workload that'll soon follow... hbt u?