OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:27 I might fail my test tmr... this is not good
OOoo yikes! I hope you don't. Failing isn't exactly fun trust me I know..... Especially if you have someone like my father who'd freak if he found out. Luckily my mother never told (since she failed one class a bunch of times she gets it)


Tomorrow if things don't work out, you could always reach out to me <3

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:04
Violeta Roux wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 05:49
Violeta Roux wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 05:48 hey yall
VIOLAAAAAAAAA :wow:
OMG HEYYY ITS BEEN FOREVER IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE
SAMEEEE
OMW so glad I came on now then heheheheh :biggrin:
Howre yaaaa oh lemme guess, busy? XD
pretty muchhhhhhhhhhh XD

guess who moved countries lol :wow:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 21 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:04
Violeta Roux wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 06:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 05:49
Violeta Roux wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 05:48 hey yall
VIOLAAAAAAAAA :wow:
OMG HEYYY ITS BEEN FOREVER IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE
SAMEEEE
OMW so glad I came on now then heheheheh :biggrin:
Howre yaaaa oh lemme guess, busy? XD
pretty muchhhhhhhhhhh XD

guess who moved countries lol :wow:
Omgg exciting!!
To where if u dont mind

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency