OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:17 MIKEY! :wow: :love: *tacklesnugs*
Aww young love! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:37 *pokes again* :grin:
*pokes 2 times*
*slowly starts getting more aggressive*

*pokes 3 times hard*
Ouchhh that hurt!!!
*pokes harder*

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 17:28
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:17 MIKEY! :wow: :love: *tacklesnugs*
Aww young love! :cute:
:blush: Hehe! :cute:

Also, I was just chatting my entire class with my German friend about old sports cars. Finally I have someone besides my dad to talk about cars with! :lol: (usually my dad is too busy doing work to talk a lot about cars. lol)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:37 *pokes again* :grin:
*pokes 2 times*
*slowly starts getting more aggressive*

*pokes 3 times hard*
Ouchhh that hurt!!!
*pokes harder*
NO MORE POKING!



Hey y'all! Just posted this! The Fake misfit club for those who'd might want to join sign up! Especially for the people that are looking for someone to bully your character :lol: @Lily Clarke

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:17 MIKEY! :wow: :love: *tacklesnugs*
:love:

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks inside*
Uhhh I see someone blushingg?>_<

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*rolls*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:56
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 17:28
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:17 MIKEY! :wow: :love: *tacklesnugs*
Aww young love! :cute:
:blush: Hehe! :cute:

Also, I was just chatting my entire class with my German friend about old sports cars. Finally I have someone besides my dad to talk about cars with! :lol: (usually my dad is too busy doing work to talk a lot about cars. lol)
Oooo!

I know a guy who's obsessed with cars! God love him, I kinda have to sit there and nod because his knowledge of cars far exceeds mine :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎