Let's Chat!
Aww young love!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ouchhh that hurt!!!
*pokes harder*
Let's Chat!
Also, I was just chatting my entire class with my German friend about old sports cars. Finally I have someone besides my dad to talk about cars with!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
NO MORE POKING!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53Ouchhh that hurt!!!
*pokes harder*
Hey y'all! Just posted this! The Fake misfit club for those who'd might want to join sign up! Especially for the people that are looking for someone to bully your character
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks inside*
Uhhh I see someone blushingg?>_<
Uhhh I see someone blushingg?>_<
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oooo!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:56Hehe!
Also, I was just chatting my entire class with my German friend about old sports cars. Finally I have someone besides my dad to talk about cars with!(usually my dad is too busy doing work to talk a lot about cars. lol)
I know a guy who's obsessed with cars! God love him, I kinda have to sit there and nod because his knowledge of cars far exceeds mine
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone