OOC Let's Chat!

Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:49 Hii! :)
How's filming/editing going?
It went great! I actually finished it a little bit ago! It was a lot of fun and a good refresher to get me motivated again! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
omg i'm dying :lol: I love messing with my little sisters

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 53 minutes ago Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭
Eeesshhhh :lol: wish them luck


Edit: omg I though no one would come on. Chats been dead.....

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 51 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 53 minutes ago Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭
Eeesshhhh :lol: wish them luck
As much as I can give, it's on the fact the friend used to like me, apparently to the point he'd only let me grab his bag the way I did. It started from that same friend insistently switching up his words with things, so yeah. Now I'm getting half-amused, half-spammed by them going at each other

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 50 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 51 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 53 minutes ago Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭
Eeesshhhh :lol: wish them luck
As much as I can give, it's on the fact the friend used to like me, apparently to the point he'd only let me grab his bag the way I did. It started from that same friend insistently switching up his words with things, so yeah. Now I'm getting half-amused, half-spammed by them going at each other
Ahhhh well did your partner know about that before?

Dangggg if you fall asleep you'll have 200+ unread messages lmao :laugh:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 48 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 50 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 51 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 53 minutes ago Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭
Eeesshhhh :lol: wish them luck
As much as I can give, it's on the fact the friend used to like me, apparently to the point he'd only let me grab his bag the way I did. It started from that same friend insistently switching up his words with things, so yeah. Now I'm getting half-amused, half-spammed by them going at each other
Ahhhh well did your partner know about that before?

Dangggg if you fall asleep you'll have 200+ unread messages lmao :laugh:
Apparently now he did because he screenshoted the message of the friend who liked me and sent it to our GC

Yeah, I probably would at this point. Thank God they're not doing it in our mass GC with even more people who actually are sleeping rn, cause if they saw what was happening, omg

Edit: Omg, eighty-one messages. And if it went on any longer, it would've been so much longer-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 45 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 48 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 50 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 51 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 53 minutes ago Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭
Eeesshhhh :lol: wish them luck
As much as I can give, it's on the fact the friend used to like me, apparently to the point he'd only let me grab his bag the way I did. It started from that same friend insistently switching up his words with things, so yeah. Now I'm getting half-amused, half-spammed by them going at each other
Ahhhh well did your partner know about that before?

Dangggg if you fall asleep you'll have 200+ unread messages lmao :laugh:
Apparently now he did because he screenshoted the message of the friend who liked me and sent it to our GC

Yeah, I probably would at this point. Thank God they're not doing it in our mass GC with even more people who actually are sleeping rn, cause if they saw what was happening, omg
......is he crashing out now?

frrr they'd be like what happened?

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
I was feeling violent over stars n space but it looks like I walked in on tea being spilled

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff