Every Flavor Bean Locations

4th, thank you Elara

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th, thanks!

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Cool flavor, it was well hidden!

β€œPerhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.”
― George Orwell, 1984 --- L.N.K. ---my work on here stress me more than my actual school

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd bean!

β”ˆβ”ˆ
β”ˆβ”ˆ
β”ˆβ”ˆ
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
β”€β”€β”€β€’β‹…βŠ°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβŠ±β‹…β€’β”€β”€β”€
β…‘ β‚Š β…‘
β”ˆβ”ˆ
β”ˆβ”ˆ
β”ˆβ”ˆ
Simply lovely!
β”€β”€β”€β€’β‹…βŠ°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβŠ±β‹…β€’β”€β”€β”€
⊹ Sta 8 β”Š Eva 7 β”Š Str 7 β”Š Wis 7 β”Š Arc 7 β”Š Acc 7 ⊹
β”ˆβ”ˆ
β”ˆβ”ˆ
β”ˆβ”ˆ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th
Ty

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, thank you!!