Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th, thank you Elara
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th, thanks!
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Cool flavor, it was well hidden!
βPerhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.β
β George Orwell, 1984 --- L.N.K. ---my work on here stress me more than my actual school
Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd bean!
| ββ ββ ββ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ββββ’β β°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβ±β β’βββ β ‘ β β ‘ |
ββ ββ ββ |
Simply lovely! ββββ’β β°ΰΌ»ΰΌΊβ±β β’βββ βΉ Sta 8 β Eva 7 β Str 7 β Wis 7 β Arc 7 β Acc 7 βΉ |
ββ ββ ββ |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th
Ty
Ty
I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.