Every Flavor Bean Locations

Thanks, no access though.

๐“™๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐“œ๐’ถ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐”€๐“ผ โœ’๏ธŽ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access, already have the bean though!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access :((

Image posted by the member Where did the tide take their laughter? Whisper now, before the kelp forgets...

Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access, but not needed ^^

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd thank you <3 if it's a new bean fro someone who cannot access I'll gladly share the map of the undergroun of Hogwarts as long as you send it back <3

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access and I needed it :(

~you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love~

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:14 3rd thank you <3 if it's a new bean fro someone who cannot access I'll gladly share the map of the undergroun of Hogwarts as long as you send it back <3
Yes pls
I need it so badly

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Every Flavor Bean Locations
how do you get a map of your very own?

Speak softly and carry a powerful wand.
STA: 3, EVA: 8, STR: 1, WIS: 8, ArcPwr: 10, ACC: 10

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Madeline Howard wrote: Today, 20:48 how do you get a map of your very own?
You can buy it for 22 galleons, donโ€™t remember where though. I think itโ€™s in Hogsmeade though.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eighteenth, thanks!