OOC Let's Chat!

I'm a deep sleeper!! cries I set myself up for certain doom :wry:

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:23

thank yaaa :cute: <3
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose :decayed:
anythin exciting going onnnn
Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess that’s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P
Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24

Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess that’s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P
Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol
OML Avery that's soo muchh:<
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24

Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess that’s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P
Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol
Ouchh... youre really resilient Aves :cryhappy: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 11:30 CASSSIIIIII :wow: and hiii Kip! Ooo 77 posts and 7 galz :grin: lucky numbers~
JOSEEEE I LOVE THE NEW PFP

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:15
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28

Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P
Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol
OML Avery that's soo muchh:<
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
I did! :)

@Joseph Sims, yeah. :lol: I’m hoping someday I’ll strike gold as long as I’m persistent. Lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:28
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:15
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30

Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol
OML Avery that's soo muchh:<
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
I did! :)

@Joseph Sims, yeah. :lol: I’m hoping someday I’ll strike gold as long as I’m persistent. Lol
YA WILLLLL :decayed: golly your persistence is really admirable <3
if ya dont mind sharing dya know why ya didnt get da roles? :< ya are pretty established here after all...
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:24
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 11:30 CASSSIIIIII :wow: and hiii Kip! Ooo 77 posts and 7 galz :grin: lucky numbers~
JOSEEEE I LOVE THE NEW PFP
THANK YAAAAA

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:38
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:28
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:15
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31

Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol
OML Avery that's soo muchh:<
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
I did! :)

@Joseph Sims, yeah. :lol: I’m hoping someday I’ll strike gold as long as I’m persistent. Lol
YA WILLLLL :decayed: golly your persistence is really admirable <3
if ya dont mind sharing dya know why ya didnt get da roles? :< ya are pretty established here after all...
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:24
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 11:30 CASSSIIIIII :wow: and hiii Kip! Ooo 77 posts and 7 galz :grin: lucky numbers~
JOSEEEE I LOVE THE NEW PFP
THANK YAAAAA
Yep! I’ll owl. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 13:00 I think the first one is better
Ohkk

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone