Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
MORNINNN AVESS
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
No problem!
And for the rp homework, I would advice to either rp it in the First person, so you don't need to use a pseudonym.
But each homework where a rp is needed they will explain it in the rules again.
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Let's Chat!
JOSE!!!! HIIII!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
thank yaaa
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose
anythin exciting going onnnn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Well, not really!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:23thank yaaa![]()
![]()
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose![]()
anythin exciting going onnnn
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooohh picking up new roles i seeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24Well, not really!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:23thank yaaa![]()
![]()
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose![]()
anythin exciting going onnnnThough I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโs kinda exciting!
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Fun!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28Ooohh picking up new roles i seeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24Well, not really!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:23thank yaaa![]()
![]()
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose![]()
anythin exciting going onnnnThough I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโs kinda exciting!
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are overplayin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time
![]()
As far as roles, well, I guess weโll see. Havenโt had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30Ooo! Fun!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28Ooohh picking up new roles i seeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24Well, not really!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:23thank yaaa![]()
![]()
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose![]()
anythin exciting going onnnnThough I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโs kinda exciting!
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are overplayin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time
![]()
As far as roles, well, I guess weโll see. Havenโt had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*tackles everyone she knows*