OOC Let's Chat!

Twin! :wow:
Welcome to H.io!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm backkk...
@Elara Whitlock twin??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:20 I'm backkk...
@Elara Whitlock twin??
Welcome back Penny!

Yes same first name with Elara Vance ^^

@Hana Suzuki Hi Hana!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

OOC Let's Chat!
Elara Whitlock wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:20 I'm backkk...
@Elara Whitlock twin??
Welcome back Penny!

Yes same first name with Elara Vance ^^

@Hana Suzuki Hi Hana!
How have you been??
Ohh yess..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:37
Elara Whitlock wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:20 I'm backkk...
@Elara Whitlock twin??
Welcome back Penny!

Yes same first name with Elara Vance ^^

@Hana Suzuki Hi Hana!
How have you been??
Ohh yess..
I've been good! How about you?

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

OOC Let's Chat!
Ssup ppl

Propaganda you should believe in: me

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys!

Nancy Grey

OOC Let's Chat!
Elara Whitlock wrote: Today, 09:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:37
Elara Whitlock wrote: Today, 09:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:20 I'm backkk...
@Elara Whitlock twin??
Welcome back Penny!

Yes same first name with Elara Vance ^^

@Hana Suzuki Hi Hana!
How have you been??
Ohh yess..
I've been good! How about you?
Am good too..just returned from school..and guess what almost all our teachers were absent today!!

@Nicole Grayson Nicoleeeeee

@Nancy Grey..hello Nancy
Lol by you name I remember the cartoon fancy Nancy..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff