Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hi!

...the trick to getting through it is singing this song!
The Consensus Song from Percy Jackson right?
Alex Adams wrote: Yesterday, 21:44 complete this

Ohh golly the roads gettin bumpy cuz I got me some friends who js can't get along oh dear if the teams gettin grumpy the trick to get through it is...

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Bella! Woah u have so many posts *shocked.png

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
But games posts don't countt :lol:
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Rlly? I think they count at first but once you reach a certain number of game posts then they don't count anymore... ^^

Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely.... :eyebrow:
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:37
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
But games posts don't countt :lol:
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:44 Rlly? I think they count at first but once you reach a certain number of game posts then they don't count anymore... ^^

Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely.... :eyebrow:
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:37
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
But games posts don't countt :lol:
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD
Nawrrr pretty sure they don't count
OH but da one in your house does thoo

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OHHH okay That makes sense! :D
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:58
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:44 Rlly? I think they count at first but once you reach a certain number of game posts then they don't count anymore... ^^

Unless I did 830 not-game posts? That seems so unlikely.... :eyebrow:
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:37
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
But games posts don't countt :lol:
Golly id be a happy boy if they did XD
Nawrrr pretty sure they don't count
OH but da one in your house does thoo

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
:'(
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time :)

U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bella Light wrote: Today, 07:08 I did a couple of the hws but they were all so long and I honestly kept forgetting to do them
:'(
Also I'm saving for November bc I really want the prize for that month lol
And I'm going to do them later when I have more free time :)

U?
Irene Stone wrote: Today, 07:03
Bella Light wrote: Today, 06:30 Hi! lol a lot of it was game posts tho! Honestly, I just look around and join random RPs, and whether they will reply is another thing :rofl:
Hi (AGAIN) ye I did that a lot too! I was kind of lazy to write so I didn't do much RPs xD
btw did u do the homeworks?
Ohh lol me too
Yeaahhh I rly want the bus pass and the fake permission slip so I can go around places that aren't opened to me yet

𝔉ü𝔯 π”‡π”žπ”° π”Šπ”―ΓΆΓŸπ”’π”―π”’ π”šπ”¬π”₯𝔩 ---- 1898