𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Thank youuuuuXio Arcana wrote: Today, 17:43Here @Penelope Kneen and @Bella Light, enjoy! XD
*she pulls a plate of these cute pancakes from behind the bar like MAGIC*
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Thank you! that was delicious!Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 17:43Here @Penelope Kneen and @Bella Light, enjoy! XD
*she pulls a plate of these cute pancakes from behind the bar like MAGIC*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:49 Hey can I have a potion and how was your day and what are you doingYes yes, here you go. I am sick, but took some medicine, trying to rest. How are you?
*shakes sleeves aggressively over the bar top, but NONE fall out*
...
I SWEAR THIS DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN!!
*continues to shake robe sleeves until FINALLY some Unmarked Potions topple onto the bar top*
Phew! I got worried there for a second...Looks like this is what we got today!
*ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕦𝕞 𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕖*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
![]()
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I SORTA am...just sitting and hanging out here LOL
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll take the 2nd one pls
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Gud gud..
Well night!!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*
ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!
Looks like these are left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wow that is so nice here is a sunflowerXio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*
ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!
Looks like these are left!
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile







