OOC Let's Chat!

No pls transforms Avery and Colin and Jose into salt pieces and locked them up in a drawer and stuffs the lock with chewing gum

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:47
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 01:28
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:06
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 18:21 Yay! Go girl!
OLDIE
SHORTIEEE!
EEEEK I MISSED UOU IK GONNA REPLY TO OUR RP TN
Hella late but yayayay

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:04 *peeks in*
LAURENNNN

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*is piece of salt* Oof. Well, I guess I can actually write my long overdue RP replies now. lol

I think I've got two for Dylan and two-three for Av! :D
Last edited by Avery Gray on 4 Oct 2026, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys don't open the cupboard except if you want chaos

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:04 *peeks in*
LAURENNNN
LILSYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YAPPING W/ U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH

oh yea and @avery gray i don't think ur replies r more overdue than mine... i left people hanging for like four months now helpp

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:04 *peeks in*
LAURENNNN
LILSYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YAPPING W/ U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH

oh yea and @avery gray i don't think ur replies r more overdue than mine... i left people hanging for like four months now helpp
I MISSED YOU TOOOOO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!?!

yeah, my RPs with you are still left

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims Happy Cake day!

And also gang Icarus is incoming!!

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:04 *peeks in*
LAURENNNN
LILSYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YAPPING W/ U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH

oh yea and @avery gray i don't think ur replies r more overdue than mine... i left people hanging for like four months now helpp
I MISSED YOU TOOOOO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!?!

yeah, my RPs with you are still left
UGHHH STUDIES STUDIES STUDIES -- NOT TO MENTION HAVING THREE TESTS IN THE SAME DAY (and note note note this is NOT even exam week yett) AND THERES LITERALLY A TEST EVERY OTHER LESSON LIKE WTHH (for lit)

yea ik... IM SOOOO SRYYYYYYYY ILL TRYYY TO DO ONE IN TERM BREAKKK

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž