Let's Chat!
No pls transforms Avery and Colin and Jose into salt pieces and locked them up in a drawer and stuffs the lock with chewing gum
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Hella late but yayayayCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:47EEEEK I MISSED UOU IK GONNA REPLY TO OUR RP TN
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
LAURENNNN
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
*is piece of salt* Oof. Well, I guess I can actually write my long overdue RP replies now. lol
I think I've got two for Dylan and two-three for Av!
I think I've got two for Dylan and two-three for Av!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 4 Oct 2026, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Guys don't open the cupboard except if you want chaos
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
LILSYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YAPPING W/ U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH
oh yea and @avery gray i don't think ur replies r more overdue than mine... i left people hanging for like four months now helpp
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
I MISSED YOU TOOOOO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!?!Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:12LILSYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YAPPING W/ U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH
oh yea and @avery gray i don't think ur replies r more overdue than mine... i left people hanging for like four months now helpp
yeah, my RPs with you are still left
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims Happy Cake day!
And also gang Icarus is incoming!!
And also gang Icarus is incoming!!
Let's Chat!
UGHHH STUDIES STUDIES STUDIES -- NOT TO MENTION HAVING THREE TESTS IN THE SAME DAY (and note note note this is NOT even exam week yett) AND THERES LITERALLY A TEST EVERY OTHER LESSON LIKE WTHH (for lit)Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13I MISSED YOU TOOOOO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!?!Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:12LILSYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YAPPING W/ U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH
oh yea and @avery gray i don't think ur replies r more overdue than mine... i left people hanging for like four months now helpp
yeah, my RPs with you are still left
yea ik... IM SOOOO SRYYYYYYYY ILL TRYYY TO DO ONE IN TERM BREAKKK
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |