OOC Let's Chat!

Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:46 *peeks in*
Vivvvvv

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
*pours chocky on Jose*

You survived!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 Casssssssss
Pennnyyyyy
What are ya doing??
Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…

ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!! :wow: <3

Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly! :rofl:

Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
Thank you!!!! I was on vacation and then it took FOREVER to get his ency going but now I'm ready to start things going with him AND get back to Simon!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!! :wow: <3

Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly! :rofl:

Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
AVESSSS :wow: TYSMMMM
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbie :lol: and I was le cool kid here 8)

Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely* :P

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 Casssssssss
Pennnyyyyy
What are ya doing??
Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…

ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Ohhh it must be a tough subject right..?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:50
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!! :wow: <3

Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly! :rofl:

Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
AVESSSS :wow: TYSMMMM
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbie :lol: and I was le cool kid here 8)

Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely* :P
Awwww! Those were the times! I miss that! I actually stumbled across that RP the other day! :cute:

Simon Kincaid wrote: Today, 14:49
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!! :wow: <3

Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly! :rofl:

Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
Thank you!!!! I was on vacation and then it took FOREVER to get his ency going but now I'm ready to start things going with him AND get back to Simon!
I can’t wait to meet him! :wow: We should totally RP again sometime when you have the chance! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:51
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 Casssssssss
Pennnyyyyy
What are ya doing??
Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…

ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Ohhh it must be a tough subject right..?
Yeahhhh….. and it was supposed to be due Friday but I’ve been sick and I have rehearsal soon and I’m just ughhhh

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:51
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:50

Pennnyyyyy
What are ya doing??
Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…

ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Ohhh it must be a tough subject right..?
Yeahhhh….. and it was supposed to be due Friday but I’ve been sick and I have rehearsal soon and I’m just ughhhh
Ohh..good luck then..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:53
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:50
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!! :wow: <3

Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly! :rofl:

Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
AVESSSS :wow: TYSMMMM
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbie :lol: and I was le cool kid here 8)

Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely* :P
Awwww! Those were the times! I miss that! I actually stumbled across that RP the other day! :cute:
Loll and look at ya now! A distinguished lil lion RAWR :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.