Let's Chat!
Vivvvvv
Let's Chat!
*pours chocky on Jose*Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyyam I really such an oldiee
![]()
You survived!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…
ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!!! I was on vacation and then it took FOREVER to get his ency going but now I'm ready to start things going with him AND get back to Simon!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!![]()
Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly!
Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
AVESSSSAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!![]()
Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly!
Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbie
Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Ohhh it must be a tough subject right..?Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:48Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…
ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Let's Chat!
Awwww! Those were the times! I miss that! I actually stumbled across that RP the other day!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:50AVESSSSAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!![]()
Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly!
Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!TYSMMMM
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbieand I was le cool kid here
![]()
Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely*![]()
I can’t wait to meet him!Simon Kincaid wrote: Today, 14:49Thank you!!!! I was on vacation and then it took FOREVER to get his ency going but now I'm ready to start things going with him AND get back to Simon!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!![]()
Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly!
Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yeahhhh….. and it was supposed to be due Friday but I’ve been sick and I have rehearsal soon and I’m just ughhhhPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:51Ohhh it must be a tough subject right..?Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:48Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…
ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Let's Chat!
Ohh..good luck then..Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:57Yeahhhh….. and it was supposed to be due Friday but I’ve been sick and I have rehearsal soon and I’m just ughhhhPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:51Ohhh it must be a tough subject right..?Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:48Trying to do psych stuff but it
Deleted half my work…
ALSO HAPPY CAKE FAY JOSE
Let's Chat!
Loll and look at ya now! A distinguished lil lion RAWRAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:53Awwww! Those were the times! I miss that! I actually stumbled across that RP the other day!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:50AVESSSSAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!![]()
Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly!
Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!TYSMMMM
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbieand I was le cool kid here
![]()
Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely*![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.