Let's Chat!
Hiya! How are you?
Nancy Grey
Let's Chat!
i am good how are you
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Feeling productive
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
*boolies the chat*
Good morn
Good morn
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 13:38 I have a question: how can you earn money to buy something in Diagon Alley?
ANNIE
Let's Chat!
1. collect money from your common room.Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 13:38 I have a question: how can you earn money to buy something in Diagon Alley?
2. participate in errands
3. open a ooc shop
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin