𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:09
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Penelope Kneen
You know how there are some teas for the morning, made to wake you up? There are also some teas for lunch and afternoon snacks! Of course, there's the classic night tea, to help you fall asleep! Well, today, you got...the GOOD AFTERMORNINGNOON TEA!!! It tastes like a blend of sour lemon, soothing lavender and rose, as well as a sharp punch of peppermint!

Image posted by the member

The effects vary per person and could change depending on your personality, but generally, you suddenly become very full, your brain/head is suddenly full of energy, while your legs feel quite tired! It may last between 30 minutes to 2 hours!lol this may be very good for helping catch up on homework :D
ENJOY!!!
Thank you!
*takes a sip*
Wooww this is actually making me feel so fresh!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm so glad you liked it! Are there any special effects for you? :)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:20
Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:09
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Penelope Kneen
You know how there are some teas for the morning, made to wake you up? There are also some teas for lunch and afternoon snacks! Of course, there's the classic night tea, to help you fall asleep! Well, today, you got...the GOOD AFTERMORNINGNOON TEA!!! It tastes like a blend of sour lemon, soothing lavender and rose, as well as a sharp punch of peppermint!

Image posted by the member

The effects vary per person and could change depending on your personality, but generally, you suddenly become very full, your brain/head is suddenly full of energy, while your legs feel quite tired! It may last between 30 minutes to 2 hours!lol this may be very good for helping catch up on homework :D
ENJOY!!!
Thank you!
*takes a sip*
Wooww this is actually making me feel so fresh!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:10
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 11:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41 Heyy Jess

Hi Penelope!
Jess..you just double posted..

Ohh! I didnt notice🤧
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:33 Yahh..just letting her know
Yup, thank you for letting me know✨

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Tessa Brown
Ooh thank you that's amazing! <3 Exactly what I needed too! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
:tongue3: lol I don't understand who I can send this emoji to!! T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 :tongue3: lol I don't understand who I can send this emoji to!! T-T
😭

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 13:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 :tongue3: lol I don't understand who I can send this emoji to!! T-T
😭
What's wrongggg

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:32
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 13:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 :tongue3: lol I don't understand who I can send this emoji to!! T-T
😭
What's wrongggg

I keep on double posting accidentally😭

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 13:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:32
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 13:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 :tongue3: lol I don't understand who I can send this emoji to!! T-T
😭
What's wrongggg

I keep on double posting accidentally😭
Just try to be careful next time..perhaps check you msg..after you post it..
Then you can delete it immediately if you double post!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."