𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Ok no worries

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Who wants a goodie bag! It’s themed by the bag colour!

Image posted by the member

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 08:29 Who wants a goodie bag! It’s themed by the bag colour!

Image posted by the member
I'll take either of the top ones

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 08:29 Who wants a goodie bag! It’s themed by the bag colour!

Image posted by the member
Ig I'll take the peach colored one..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@penelope this is the goodie bag!

Of course, in life, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. For you, you turn pink for an hour, including your hair, earrings everything is pink!
Image posted by the member

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 09:06 @penelope this is the goodie bag!

Of course, in life, there’s no such thing as a free lunch. For you, you turn pink for an hour, including your hair, earrings everything is pink!
Image posted by the member
Lol I'm kinda happy with that!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@penelope
Yeah if you bought this outside it would be like 200 dollars
I made the consequence lenient cause it was so fun to make!

@aaron, I don’t know if you like self care but……it’s too late…..give it to Penelope if you don’t want it!
Image posted by the member

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 09:12 @penelope
Yeah if you bought this outside it would be like 200 dollars
I made the consequence lenient cause it was so fun to make!

@aaron, I don’t know if you like self care but……it’s too late…..give it to Penelope if you don’t want it!
Image posted by the member
Dammm thank you!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hiii! Can I have the green one on the bottom?? :)
Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 08:29 Who wants a goodie bag! It’s themed by the bag colour!

Image posted by the member

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Bella Light
I want to try some mixed flavors tea..surprise me!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."