Let's Chat!
LIVIA!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hiiiiii
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
hey, i would recommend signing up here: New users start here, it helped me when I was new! I especially recommend the mentors program!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
hruu
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh u stressed ml? Do u want me to make u a cup of coffeeAmalie Leclerc wrote: Yesterday, 18:16Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 17:21MWEHEHE XDAmalie Leclerc wrote: Yesterday, 16:41Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:37I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
are you alr honey?Ehhhh I'm alive!
Let's Chat!
i’m good, trynna catch up with replies, you?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*