OOC Let's Chat!

Hi, I'm new here. Can someone explain how all this works?

ANNIE

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:40 Lily!
LIVIA!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:47
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:40 Lily!
LIVIA!!!
hiiiiii

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! So so nice to meet you!
@Mirada Johnson

Nancy Grey

OOC Let's Chat!
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 08:45 Hi, I'm new here. Can someone explain how all this works?
hey, i would recommend signing up here: New users start here, it helped me when I was new! I especially recommend the mentors program!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:49
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:47
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:40 Lily!
LIVIA!!!
hiiiiii
hruu

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Yesterday, 18:16
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 17:21
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Yesterday, 16:41
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:37
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Yesterday, 14:38

I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????
YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
MWEHEHE XD
are you alr honey?
Ehhhh I'm alive!
Oh u stressed ml? Do u want me to make u a cup of coffee

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:49
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:47
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:40 Lily!
LIVIA!!!
hiiiiii
hruu
i’m good, trynna catch up with replies, you?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP