4 Jul 2020, 09:06
The Shippers Club
*old message*
Last edited by Autumn Ivy on 10 Sep 2020, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
8 Jul 2020, 10:54
The Shippers Club
Okay, I know I'm late but does anyone else secretly ship Hjordis Jensen x Caradoc Browne?
BECAUSE THE SHIP HAS SET SAIL They kissed 0.o
BECAUSE THE SHIP HAS SET SAIL They kissed 0.o
chill, it's only chaos
8 Jul 2020, 11:22
The Shippers Club
aha i wonder who told you that xDDDScarlett Aden wrote: 8 Jul 2020, 10:54 Okay, I know I'm late but does anyone else secretly ship Hjordis Jensen x Caradoc Browne?
BECAUSE THE SHIP HAS SET SAIL They kissed 0.o
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
8 Jul 2020, 11:25
The Shippers Club
*deleted*
Last edited by Lucia Fox on 29 Nov 2020, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
8 Jul 2020, 14:44
The Shippers Club
hehehehLucia Fox wrote: 8 Jul 2020, 11:22aha i wonder who told you that xDDDScarlett Aden wrote: 8 Jul 2020, 10:54 Okay, I know I'm late but does anyone else secretly ship Hjordis Jensen x Caradoc Browne?
BECAUSE THE SHIP HAS SET SAIL They kissed 0.o
chill, it's only chaos
8 Jul 2020, 16:25
The Shippers Club
y e sScarlett Aden wrote: 8 Jul 2020, 10:54 Okay, I know I'm late but does anyone else secretly ship Hjordis Jensen x Caradoc Browne?
BECAUSE THE SHIP HAS SET SAIL They kissed 0.o
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
8 Jul 2020, 17:09
The Shippers Club
asytwqudign3286rxno1
AF7TWUIBG7I32URNGC2
*keyboard smash*
AF7TWUIBG7I32URNGC2
*keyboard smash*
chill, it's only chaos
11 Jul 2020, 09:54
The Shippers Club
*old message*
Last edited by Autumn Ivy on 10 Sep 2020, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
11 Jul 2020, 23:03
The Shippers Club
Yep, I've assumed we were talking OOC lol.
But seriously my inner fangirl is like - AFGSJASHKADW YES
Heheh
But seriously my inner fangirl is like - AFGSJASHKADW YES
Heheh
chill, it's only chaos
5 Sep 2020, 05:20
The Shippers Club
Joining bc this seems like fun ya know? (Totally not bc I'm really lonely and I need a bf..........)
name : Ashlyn Winters
sexuality: pan af
role: single pringleeeeeeee!
first party idea: I don't really have any yet, but if I'm gonna be around you guys so often, I'm sure that I'll come up with a few.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp