Let's Chat!
Noooo..you are THE GALAXY that I'm just a small part of!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:59NOOO YOU ARE THE SUN THAT I REVOLVE AROUNDPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:40Noooooo!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST STAR IN THE WORLD!!!
You are THE MOON without any scar!!!
Let's Chat!
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05What in the injusticeAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too?
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend
Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))
MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
gooooood evening
𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
Let's Chat!
Evening Aurora!! I'm Penelope!
Let's Chat!
AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGGAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05What in the injusticeAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipendDont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))
MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
Let's Chat!
How are ya feeling today??
Let's Chat!
I’m okkkk I didn’t go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4:30… and now it’s 7:30 so I’m tired but not tired. Hbu?