OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
PENNYYY PEN PEN!!
Yesssss ANGIEEEE
YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST STAR IN THE WORLD!!!
Noooooo!!
You are THE MOON without any scar!!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:40
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
PENNYYY PEN PEN!!
Yesssss ANGIEEEE
YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST STAR IN THE WORLD!!!
Noooooo!!
You are THE MOON without any scar!!!
NOOO YOU ARE THE SUN THAT I REVOLVE AROUND

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg guys I have a question

OOC Let's Chat!
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭

OOC Let's Chat!
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
I think so... Wait lemme go search

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:03
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
I think so... Wait lemme go search
Idk where I'm supposed to get it

OOC Let's Chat!
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend
What in the injustice

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend
Oh nooo

AND AMALICIOUS!!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8