OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:40
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:32

PENNYYY PEN PEN!!
Yesssss ANGIEEEE
YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST STAR IN THE WORLD!!!
Noooooo!!
You are THE MOON without any scar!!!
NOOO YOU ARE THE SUN THAT I REVOLVE AROUND
Noooo..you are THE GALAXY that I'm just a small part of!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:00 Omg guys I have a question
Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend
What in the injustice
Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))

MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
gooooood evening

𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurora Ranvier wrote: Today, 10:21 gooooood evening
Evening Aurora!! I'm Penelope!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:01

Shoot
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend
What in the injustice
Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))

MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGG

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
GOOD MORNINGGGG

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
:butterbeer:
Morning Cass!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii pennnyyy!!!

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 10:48 Hiii pennnyyy!!!
How are ya feeling today??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:00
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 10:48 Hiii pennnyyy!!!
How are ya feeling today??
I’m okkkk I didn’t go to bed till 1am and woke up at 4:30… and now it’s 7:30 so I’m tired but not tired. Hbu?

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎