𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Urghh it's past midnight rn

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What we doing today?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wrote a 9,005 word thread :D
viewtopic.php?t=49495#p1825037

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 02:58
Wrote a 9,005 word thread :D
viewtopic.php?t=49495#p1825037
WHOA-- I wonder how long it took?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:03
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 02:58
Wrote a 9,005 word thread :D
viewtopic.php?t=49495#p1825037
WHOA-- I wonder how long it took?
6-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I haven't written that much yet!! Somehow i'll be able to do college stuff, replies, and preptober

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:05
Kai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:03
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 02:58
Wrote a 9,005 word thread :D
viewtopic.php?t=49495#p1825037
WHOA-- I wonder how long it took?
6-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL
That's crazy,, how do you get so much time to write? I'd take weeks to finish writing 500 words and apparently I only spent 2-ish hours on it 💔

I really like the way you write tho. Can I save it to read on the train ride?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:10
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:05
Kai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:03 WHOA-- I wonder how long it took?
6-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL
That's crazy,, how do you get so much time to write? I'd take weeks to finish writing 500 words and apparently I only spent 2-ish hours on it 💔

I really like the way you write tho. Can I save it to read on the train ride?
Ya'll got to consider I've been doing this longer than you folks...and when I'm off work, this is a good hobby to work on between household stuff LOL And please feel free to read, its just some background on Xio and her childhood friend :)

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:13
Kai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:10
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:05

6-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL
That's crazy,, how do you get so much time to write? I'd take weeks to finish writing 500 words and apparently I only spent 2-ish hours on it 💔

I really like the way you write tho. Can I save it to read on the train ride?
Ya'll got to consider I've been doing this longer than you folks...and when I'm off work, this is a good hobby to work on between household stuff LOL And please feel free to read, its just some background on Xio and her childhood friend :)
Ty!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I am totally getting Little Mermaid vibes from it and Im not sure if I love or hate it XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"