𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What we doing today?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
WHOA-- I wonder how long it took?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
6-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I haven't written that much yet!! Somehow i'll be able to do college stuff, replies, and preptober
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
That's crazy,, how do you get so much time to write? I'd take weeks to finish writing 500 words and apparently I only spent 2-ish hours on itXio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:056-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL

I really like the way you write tho. Can I save it to read on the train ride?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ya'll got to consider I've been doing this longer than you folks...and when I'm off work, this is a good hobby to work on between household stuff LOL And please feel free to read, its just some background on Xio and her childhood friendKai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:10That's crazy,, how do you get so much time to write? I'd take weeks to finish writing 500 words and apparently I only spent 2-ish hours on itXio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:056-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL
I really like the way you write tho. Can I save it to read on the train ride?
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ty!Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:13Ya'll got to consider I've been doing this longer than you folks...and when I'm off work, this is a good hobby to work on between household stuff LOL And please feel free to read, its just some background on Xio and her childhood friendKai Hepner wrote: Yesterday, 03:10That's crazy,, how do you get so much time to write? I'd take weeks to finish writing 500 words and apparently I only spent 2-ish hours on itXio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:05
6-ish hours, 3 ish for the draft yesterday and 3 to refine it today, just finished it LOL
I really like the way you write tho. Can I save it to read on the train ride?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I am totally getting Little Mermaid vibes from it and Im not sure if I love or hate it XD
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"