Let's Chat!
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:47hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /jPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:44Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!
How are ya?!![]()
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:47hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j
How are ya?!![]()
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!!
Let's Chat!
Yeahhhhbu get itttt Iβm okay still sick ughhhEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:44Its been alright. Just go go go. Busy busy busy. How are you?Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:38Oh godddd how are you??
YESSS I made it for my shop as an example and decided to just use it!!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
OOooo pleaseeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49![]()
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!!A chocolate frog for her!!!
![]()
Lol i will.
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
It is kinda costly.. T-TWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:09OOooo pleaseeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!!A chocolate frog for her!!!
![]()
Lol i will.![]()
Let's Chat!
It's only 2 galleons *coughs* I mean fourPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:09It is kinda costly.. T-TWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:09OOooo pleaseeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!!A chocolate frog for her!!!
![]()
Lol i will.![]()
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Huhh? Actually can I order only 1 banner and get it for half the prize instead?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:12It's only 2 galleons *coughs* I mean fourPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:09It is kinda costly.. T-TWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:09OOooo pleaseeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!!A chocolate frog for her!!!
![]()
Lol i will.![]()
Let's Chat!
Iβm so exhausted
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
What's wrong??
Let's Chat!
What happenedβ¦
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ