Let's Chat!
Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
Let's Chat!
Something about demons and alternate dimensions idk its been a while lol
Let's Chat!
OOOOO
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!Isabella DΓn wrote: Today, 16:25Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
That's awesome! Personally, I feel like the other screams (like 2 & 3, I think there's a fourth but I didn't watch it) don't really have a point to them.Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:33I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!Isabella DΓn wrote: Today, 16:25Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I know I totally get that I like them to a certain degree but I donβt love any of them past the first one.Isabella DΓn wrote: Today, 16:35That's awesome! Personally, I feel like the other screams (like 2 & 3, I think there's a fourth but I didn't watch it) don't really have a point to them.Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:33I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!Isabella DΓn wrote: Today, 16:25Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Exactly!Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:36Yeah, I know I totally get that I like them to a certain degree but I donβt love any of them past the first one.Isabella DΓn wrote: Today, 16:35That's awesome! Personally, I feel like the other screams (like 2 & 3, I think there's a fourth but I didn't watch it) don't really have a point to them.Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:33I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!Isabella DΓn wrote: Today, 16:25Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
Let's Chat!
That sounds awesome.