OOC Let's Chat!

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura BΓΌttner wrote: Today, 16:24 What is that like what happens
Something about demons and alternate dimensions idk its been a while lol

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 16:23
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Might be Insidious
OOOOO

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:25
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:33
Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:25
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!
That's awesome! Personally, I feel like the other screams (like 2 & 3, I think there's a fourth but I didn't watch it) don't really have a point to them.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:35
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:33
Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:25
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!
That's awesome! Personally, I feel like the other screams (like 2 & 3, I think there's a fourth but I didn't watch it) don't really have a point to them.
Yeah, I know I totally get that I like them to a certain degree but I don’t love any of them past the first one.

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:36
Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:35
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:33
Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:25
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Probably Scream (the first one, not the others), but I really don't usually watch scary movies.
I LOVE THE FIRST SCREAM I DRESSED UO AT SYDNEY TWO YEARS AGO!!
That's awesome! Personally, I feel like the other screams (like 2 & 3, I think there's a fourth but I didn't watch it) don't really have a point to them.
Yeah, I know I totally get that I like them to a certain degree but I don’t love any of them past the first one.
Exactly!

OOC Let's Chat!
I liked the scary movie that makes fun of scary movies..

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 16:42 I liked the scary movie that makes fun of scary movies..
That sounds awesome.

OOC Let's Chat!
HEY GUYSYSYSYS

PC: the one and only Tes Cadell