Let's Chat!
There's a new errand??Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:40Very well...saw the new errand??Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:39I've been good. U??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Preptober..in the prep roomDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:40There's a new errand??Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:40Very well...saw the new errand??Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:39I've been good. U??
Let's Chat!
Ah!! I don't have time to write a book for NANOPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41Preptober..in the prep roomDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:40There's a new errand??Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:40Very well...saw the new errand??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I'm already writing for uni.
I've no time to write anything else
I've no time to write anything else
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I really wanna do preptober but i need an idea
My only writing ideas are fanfiction..
My only writing ideas are fanfiction..
Let's Chat!
Morning World
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |