OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:02
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:00 Urghhh
whatt happened?
My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
oh sucks girl...
Ikr..I'm keeping my phone on charge now..will be back soon

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:02
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:02
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:00 Urghhh
whatt happened?
My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
oh sucks girl...
Ikr..I'm keeping my phone on charge now..will be back soon
kk, byee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Am hereee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
PENELOPE!!!!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*Wiggles in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

Hiiii!! :D
How's life going, everyone?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!! Life's going okay so far. How abt u guys??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Terrible

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."