Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock

Account Name: Mira Hawkins
Week: 1
Link:TBA

PC: Cassie Jiang

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Skylar Blue
Week: 1
Link: TBA

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Millie Ann
Week: 1
Link: 𝚇
Last edited by Millie Ann on 2 Oct 2026, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.

Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Robin Lockett
Week: 1
Link: beep

ency | shop | stamina 4 | evasion 10 | strength 0 | wisdom 8 | arcane power 8 | accuracy 10 | pint | dump
inpc: Julien Morte

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Xio Arcana
Week: 1
Link: Tah-Duh!
Last edited by Xio Arcana on 3 Oct 2026, 05:04, edited 3 times in total.

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Aaron Schwartz
Week: 1
Link: tba

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Natasha Jones
Week: 1
Link:tba

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
account name. julia evans
week. 1
link. tba.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Eugenia Smyrnidi
Week: 1
Link: tba <3

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Preptober: The Legend of the Golden Sock
Account Name: Pyce Rotanski
Week:
Link: coming soon

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."