Children Of Chaos
Third day..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEMLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:15....... We got .... A hugeee problem... We can't get up from the bed, we both lazy.....
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
Children Of Chaos
I am js thanking the lords that I didn't get them in school..Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:25Third day..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEMLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:15....... We got .... A hugeee problem... We can't get up from the bed, we both lazy.....
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Me toooooo T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:26I am js thanking the lords that I didn't get them in school..Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:25Third day..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEMLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:15
....... We got .... A hugeee problem... We can't get up from the bed, we both lazy.....
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
I was praying in school that they must not start..and checking after I came home..that's when it started!
Children Of Chaos
OMG GODS SAMEEPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:40Me toooooo T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:26I am js thanking the lords that I didn't get them in school..Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:25Third day..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21
I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
I was praying in school that they must not start..and checking after I came home..that's when it started!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
GANG
throw some study tips at me plz
throw some study tips at me plz
Children Of Chaos
1. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:461. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
Children Of Chaos
Lol, no problem~Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:46THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:461. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
I wanna study but I'm like annoyed igLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:47Lol, no problem~Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:46THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:461. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
Children Of Chaos
me too gurl......Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:48I wanna study but I'm like annoyed igLily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:47Lol, no problem~Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:46THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:461. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
oh and, should i write that... train to home rp? cuz i am bored, and i cant do any other
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |