Children Of Chaos

Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:15
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:13
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:11

.... Oh well, ig you can join us?
why are y'all dying tho? T-T
....... We got .... A hugeee problem... We can't get up from the bed, we both lazy.....
I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~

@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
Third day..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:25
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:15
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:13

why are y'all dying tho? T-T
....... We got .... A hugeee problem... We can't get up from the bed, we both lazy.....
I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~

@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
Third day..
I am js thanking the lords that I didn't get them in school..

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:26
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:25
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:15

....... We got .... A hugeee problem... We can't get up from the bed, we both lazy.....
I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~

@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
Third day..
I am js thanking the lords that I didn't get them in school..
Me toooooo T-T
I was praying in school that they must not start..and checking after I came home..that's when it started!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:40
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:26
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:25
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 11:21

I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
except I have an exam tomorrow aswell, so that makes it worse...
Omggg good luck gurll, you got it~

@ Penelope Kneen it's only my second day....
Third day..
I am js thanking the lords that I didn't get them in school..
Me toooooo T-T
I was praying in school that they must not start..and checking after I came home..that's when it started!
OMG GODS SAMEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
GANG
throw some study tips at me plz

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:45 GANG
throw some study tips at me plz
1. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:46
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:45 GANG
throw some study tips at me plz
1. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:46
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:46
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:45 GANG
throw some study tips at me plz
1. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!
Lol, no problem~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:47
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:46
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:46
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:45 GANG
throw some study tips at me plz
1. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!
Lol, no problem~
I wanna study but I'm like annoyed ig

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:48
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:47
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:46
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:46
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:45 GANG
throw some study tips at me plz
1. Don't study with music.
2. Study for a short time and take a 5-10 min break.
3. Study one topic, take a break, and then study another topic. Makes you less bored.
4. Do active learning (don't really know how to explain that lol)
THANK U MY SAVIOUR!!!
Lol, no problem~
I wanna study but I'm like annoyed ig
me too gurl......
oh and, should i write that... train to home rp? cuz i am bored, and i cant do any other

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9