𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
CO-HEAD YOU GET BACK HERE! D:< ANYTHING HERE IS EQUALLY YOUR PROBLEM!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
“Turns to Xio* “METEOLOJINX* a small lighting storm summons over Xio’s head *continues walking away*Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:59CO-HEAD YOU GET BACK HERE! D:< ANYTHING HERE IS EQUALLY YOUR PROBLEM!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:03“Turns to Xio* “METEOLOJINX* a small lighting storm summons over Xio’s head *continues walking away*Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:59CO-HEAD YOU GET BACK HERE! D:< ANYTHING HERE IS EQUALLY YOUR PROBLEM!
TARANTALLEGRA!
*makes Nick dance in place as it starts to pour and rain on her*
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Don’t forget lighting EXEPELLIEMUS don’t mind the typo it worksXio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:04Nick Jameson wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:03“Turns to Xio* “METEOLOJINX* a small lighting storm summons over Xio’s head *continues walking away*Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 07:59
CO-HEAD YOU GET BACK HERE! D:< ANYTHING HERE IS EQUALLY YOUR PROBLEM!
TARANTALLEGRA!
*makes Nick dance in place as it starts to pour and rain on her*
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:05Don’t forget lighting EXEPELLIEMUS don’t mind the typo it worksXio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:04Nick Jameson wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:03
“Turns to Xio* “METEOLOJINX* a small lighting storm summons over Xio’s head *continues walking away*
TARANTALLEGRA!
*makes Nick dance in place as it starts to pour and rain on her**her wand goes flying to some unknown corner of the cellar so she throws at plate from the bar surface at him just as lightning barely missed where she was standing while she leaped aside* AHHHH I HATE YOOOUUUUU!! (i dont)
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*walks in*
Uhhh...??
So I leave for an hour and when I came back bubbles and shattered plates and...??
*shakes head*
Uhhh...??
So I leave for an hour and when I came back bubbles and shattered plates and...??
*shakes head*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:24 *walks in*
Uhhh...??
So I leave for an hour and when I came back bubbles and shattered plates and...??
*shakes head*Bella right now XD
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
lol that's so true! Exactly! 
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:27Bella Light wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 08:24 *walks in*
Uhhh...??
So I leave for an hour and when I came back bubbles and shattered plates and...??
*shakes head*Bella right now XD
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

