Let's Chat!
AVESSS
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hello!! How's everyone??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Hii Diana
im goodd, reading a story wrote when I was 12 ish
so much nostalgia brr
Howre ya?
Howre ya?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSEEEEeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:17AVESSSBrookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
How've ya beeeeeenWillow Starch wrote: Today, 04:21JOSEEEEeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:17AVESSSBrookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again heheelol just saw i hat 1000 posts
HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Up ta any mischief while I was away?
oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot*
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Sadlyyy not really. But I've been doin' well! Tired as always, getting in better shape AND found a new face claim for Matthias!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:25How've ya beeeeeenWillow Starch wrote: Today, 04:21JOSEEEEeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:17AVESSSBrookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again heheelol just saw i hat 1000 posts
HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Up ta any mischief while I was away?![]()
oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot*
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*
How about you? Hows life treating you? Good I hope
*Ducks* HEY NOT THE CAKE
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Haha the ironyWillow Starch wrote: Today, 04:28Sadlyyy not really. But I've been doin' well! Tired as always, getting in better shape AND found a new face claim for Matthias!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:25How've ya beeeeeenWillow Starch wrote: Today, 04:21JOSEEEEeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:17AVESSSBrookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again heheelol just saw i hat 1000 posts
HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Up ta any mischief while I was away?![]()
oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot*
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*He's a model and is from Taylor swifts music video Blank Space lol willow hates Tay
How about you? Hows life treating you? Good I hope
*Ducks* HEY NOT THE CAKE
Generally okiee, could be better ;-; its been a pretty rough year so far but im on an upwards trend methinks!
And YAS ABSOLUTELY DA CAKE
*grabs a handful and flings at ya*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Lol unfortunately for her, I love Taylor swift. Who knows, maybe you'll find the perfect guy for himJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:33Haha the ironyWillow Starch wrote: Today, 04:28Sadlyyy not really. But I've been doin' well! Tired as always, getting in better shape AND found a new face claim for Matthias!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:25How've ya beeeeeenWillow Starch wrote: Today, 04:21JOSEEEEeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:17
AVESSSBrookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again heheelol just saw i hat 1000 posts
HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Up ta any mischief while I was away?![]()
oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot*
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*He's a model and is from Taylor swifts music video Blank Space lol willow hates Tay
How about you? Hows life treating you? Good I hope
*Ducks* HEY NOT THE CAKEmaybee I should go about watchin tay tay music videos to find Jose a faceclaim
![]()
Generally okiee, could be better ;-; its been a pretty rough year so far but im on an upwards trend methinks!![]()
![]()
And YAS ABSOLUTELY DA CAKE![]()
*grabs a handful and flings at ya*
Awww if you need to rant about it ever my owls are open
Ugh why do you have to make such a mess?!
*wipes cake off of face*
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! I'm good too!!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:18 Hii Dianaim goodd, reading a story wrote when I was 12 ish
so much nostalgia brr
Howre ya?
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |