Let's Chat!
U KIDDINGCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:45OMGGG I WAS JASON LAST YEWR FOR HALLOWEENMillie Ann wrote: Today, 19:44I'm not sure which fictional character you refer but since its october, i'll assumed on my own and said I adored the og Jason VoorheesCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-
-join if u like pls-
Let's Chat!
Np! Ig yeahhAaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 19:00Sorry...
Maybe the emotions would've been a bit different
With real fire?Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:25Yep!Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:20Dragon costume?Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:18 Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Let's Chat!
IM NOTTTTMillie Ann wrote: Today, 19:46U KIDDINGCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:45OMGGG I WAS JASON LAST YEWR FOR HALLOWEENMillie Ann wrote: Today, 19:44I'm not sure which fictional character you refer but since its october, i'll assumed on my own and said I adored the og Jason VoorheesCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?![]()
![]()
![]()
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
I am going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid to that could get us killed or worse expelled
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Hermione quote!!Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 20:09 I am going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid to that could get us killed or worse expelled
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Night night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
I’m at auditions right now, I’m so nervous
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |