Let's Chat!
Heyy..meeting you for the first time ig..I'm Penelope!
Let's Chat!
hiiiii people
(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
Let's Chat!
Ughhh I need more ideas for rps i feel like everything’s the same
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Yeah me too and I need a patner for my nall
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people
(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
tyty I'm so excited to rp herDiana Roberts wrote: 51 minutes agoHello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people
(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)