OOC Let's Chat!

Armand D'Eparvier wrote: Today, 14:23 Hello, peeps
Heyy..meeting you for the first time ig..I'm Penelope!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiii people

(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhh I need more ideas for rps i feel like everything’s the same

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah me too and I need a patner for my nall

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 13:50 :eyes:
:love:

:kiss2:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people

(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
Hello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 15:24
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 13:50 :eyes:
:love:

:kiss2:
:blush:

:love:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 50 minutes ago
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people

(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
Hello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!
tyty I'm so excited to rp her 🩷