OOC Let's Chat!

Helllooo! :D currently rewatching wild Krats bc it's the only kids show I still love- PLEASE KRIS AND MARTIN COME BACK TO MY AREA (they've done lives here a couple years ago but I missed each one)
Last edited by Kip Monroy on 1 Oct 2026, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 06:41 Helllooo! :D currently rewatching wild Krats bc it's the only kids show I still love- PLEASE KRIS AND MARTIN COME BACK TO MY AREA (they've done lives here a couple years ago but I missed each one)
Woa cool!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 22:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 13:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 16:23
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:22

Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!
Absolutely!!!

*smirks!*
*Pokes*

:cute:
*giggles and pokes back!*

:lol: :lol:
*giggles!* :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I hate exams.

OOC Let's Chat!
That makes two of us

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
three, now

OOC Let's Chat!
four

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
five

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: Today, 04:27
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 02:33
River Grimes wrote: Today, 01:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 03:06
River Grimes wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 23:31

What's up
Nothing much, js going to school~
Wbu?
Well I've been busy. Found out my dog has cancer. So I've been dealing with that
Aw man, how's ur dog doing?...is there any way it could be cured?
hes getting old, and they havent decided on if anything would work. They said they could do a surgery, but it would possibly kill him. So right now, i dont think we are doing much.
I am so sorry....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9