Let's Chat!
Same as u!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
*Pokes*Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 22:54*giggles and pokes back!*Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 13:18*Pokes*Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 16:23Absolutely!!!Meyra Lancaster wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:31Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:22
Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
*smirks!*
![]()
![]()
![]()
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
*collapses on the floor*
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Willow!! R u okay?? *cautiously approaches but is ready to help*
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
*pants* can't *pant pant* breathe *pant* worked *pant* out by *pant* myself
#steviekenarban broooo I feel like him rn
#steviekenarban broooo I feel like him rn
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
*hands her water* here, this might help!! ...idk who that is
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
*pours it on herself* thanks lol from Malcom in the middle.
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
No problem. Want more?? still don't know who that is
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Pleaseeeeeee dang bummer. Its the show i've been watching. On season three (although unfortunately have the TV taken away
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Well I've been busy. Found out my dog has cancer. So I've been dealing with thatLily Clarke wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 03:06Nothing much, js going to school~
Wbu?
Loner Mudblood