OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 22:09
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:05
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:05 I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
I have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofc
Uhm yeah, I’m 3 years ahead of grade level
Blessing and a curse
Malcom? You there?

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 22:33 My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
I refuse to do calculus, I’ve been told it will get me money for college, but I really don’t want to

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 22:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 22:33 My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
I refuse to do calculus, I’ve been told it will get me money for college, but I really don’t want to
My dad’s like “oh you have the grades and are plenty smart enough to do it easily.” But it’s a motivation problem for me. lol I love History and English so much more. (Actually I’m even taking a college history class this year. lol)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 22:39
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 22:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 22:33 My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
I refuse to do calculus, I’ve been told it will get me money for college, but I really don’t want to
My dad’s like “oh you have the grades and are plenty smart enough to do it easily.” But it’s a motivation problem for me. lol I love History and English so much more. (Actually I’m even taking a college history class this year. lol)
I agree!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
I just do what I'm told :lol:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 13:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 16:23
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:22
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:19

I LOVE Cursa's roleplay request! :lol: I nearly laughed out loud, in public!
Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!
Absolutely!!!

*smirks!*
*Pokes*

:cute:
*giggles and pokes back!*

:lol: :lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops next to cass*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
*pulls blanket over self and puppy*
*also pulls a blanket over bree (willow) and cassiopia*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?