OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:05 I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:05 I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhhhh I have to find a new fc for Matthias :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 21:50 Ughhhhh I have to find a new fc for Matthias :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Whyyyy

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 21:57
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 21:50 Ughhhhh I have to find a new fc for Matthias :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Whyyyy
Because, there isn't any good photos of him younger I could find. Literally, its him older or shirtless. Like yea he looks great like that but I need clothes man

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:05 I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
I have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofc

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 58 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:05 I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
I have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofc
Uhm yeah, I’m 3 years ahead of grade level
Blessing and a curse

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 53 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 58 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:05 I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
I have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofc
Uhm yeah, I’m 3 years ahead of grade level
Blessing and a curse
Oh dang, that's a lot.

I'm a nerd when it comes to languages, but I can't find a good app to learn the languages. For instance, in english and french, i'm probably 2 levels ahead of class average

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton