Let's Chat!
Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Ughhhhh I have to find a new fc for Matthias
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Whyyyy
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Because, there isn't any good photos of him younger I could find. Literally, its him older or shirtless. Like yea he looks great like that but I need clothes man
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
I have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofcCory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Uhm yeah, I’m 3 years ahead of grade levelLianna Irinova wrote: 56 minutes agoI have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofcCory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
Blessing and a curse
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Oh dang, that's a lot.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 52 minutes agoUhm yeah, I’m 3 years ahead of grade levelLianna Irinova wrote: 56 minutes agoI have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofcCory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
Blessing and a curse
I'm a nerd when it comes to languages, but I can't find a good app to learn the languages. For instance, in english and french, i'm probably 2 levels ahead of class average
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton